A Saturday feast of football fun
The 2016/17 season is now upon us, and we here at Swindon Town Football in The Community Trust are preparing to deliver our ever popular and exciting Saturday Team Club Package. This season we welcome groups new and old to come to our famous football club and enjoy the whole matchday experience.
We again are able to offer this great value package at £20 per person which includes the following
- A comprehensive ground tour pre match taking in changing rooms and match officials room
- Professional coaching session provided for all players of their respective clubs
- An enjoyable lunch inclusive of delicious Dominos Pizzas
- Free parking for all vehicles connected to each club booking
- Matchday tickets for the SkyBet League 1 match action
- Photograph and mention in the matchday programme
- Visit to the STFC Superstore souvenir shop
All the above, kicks off at 10am with the gates opening inviting all the participants into the stand to be warmly greeted by the STFC Community Trust staff. The format of the day is outlined to everybody in attendance before embarking on a look behind the scenes at STFC. Once the ground tour is completed there is an opportunity for everyone to have a look in the superstore before driving over to St Joseph Catholic College for 11:30am to commence with the coaching session. Managers and Coaches are more than welcome to join in and also request specific tactical and technical sessions they may wish to have delivered to their respective teams. All vehicles remain at St Joseph’s Catholic College, with everyone taking the 5 minute walk back to the football club around 2pm to soak up the pre match atmosphere at the County Ground.
To avoid disappointment please do not hesitate to book your place for your respective club by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require any further information please do not hesitate in contacting the STFiTC Community Trust 01793 421303.