The Trust’s commitment to their Disability Programme remains high on their agenda. Working with children through to adults, opportunities are offered to people to be included in their wide range and variation of disability sessions.
Swindon Town Football in the Community Trust also deliver Disability Football under the umbrella of the New Football Pools and Football League Every Player Counts.
The following programmes are offered within Swindon and throughout the County of Wiltshire.
- DS Active (Children with Down Syndrome) >>
- Holiday Respite Courses >>
- Swindon Rockets (Wheelchair Football for Adults) >>
- Weekly Sessions for Adults with Learning Disabilities at Upham Road >>
- Deaf Swindon FC >>
- Pan Disability Sessions for Children within Swindon and Wiltshire >>
- TE Connectivity SEN Festival 2011 >>
- Swindon Leopards (Teams for Adults with Learning Disabilities) >>
- Salisbury City Tigers (Teams for Adults with Learning Difficulties) >>
To find out more please contact Clive Maguire the Trust Scheme Manager on 01793 421303 or alternatively you can email him on firstname.lastname@example.org