The Trust currently have 15 Development Centres based in local leisure centre’s and local schools in and around the Swindon area. The centres are designed to increase participation, develop the girls game and offer pathways to our new Girls Centre for Excellence. The coaching follows a curriculum of football each week with the emphasis on fun and enjoyment.
We also run a Development League which sees our 16 centres play against each other in friendly matches.
Girls Development Centres based at Leisure Centres:
- Monday- 5.00-6.00pm Link Centre (9-13 yrs)
- Tuesday- 4:30-5:30 Grange Drive Community Centre (6-12yrs)
- Thursday- 4:00-5:00 Grange Drive Community Centre (6-12 yrs)
- Friday- 5:30-6:30 Dorcan Sports Astroturf (11-14yrs)
- Friday- 5.30-6.30pm Dorcan Sports Astroturf (11-14 yrs) Advanced Group
Girls Development Centre’s based at Local Schools from January 2013:
- Catherine Wayte
- Abbey Meads
For more information on Girls Development Centres or to enquire about becoming a recognised centre please contact Shane Hewlett on 01793 617718 or email@example.com